Friday, March 11, 2016

All About Me


I'm Adam (The Next Ronaldo #CR7). Since I know I can’t go on forever, I have to keep this nice and short. I live in a not so nice house and I'm stuck with three other siblings. What a way to start an all about me entry #classic. I’m from the greatest city in the world. H-Town, Texas. I'm very smart, I love to play soccer and I hope to do that as a career later on in life. I’ve been playing for five years. Of course i'm the best at soccer in my grade but people to jealous to realize it. I love to eat and play outside all day as I please and play black ops 3 all weekend. To stay busy I simply just grab a ball and start to juggle (with my feet of course) #soccerislife. 









Besides Soccer I really do nothing much. I go to school, Eat, Sleep, Repeat. So I have nothing left in life if I don’t have soccer. But many people like to hate and doubt on me and my skills but I don’t listen. “We da best.”. But before I go, I forgot one crucial detail, Eat, Soccer, Sleep, repeat, is my life. 

yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment