Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Newest Pair

Over Spring Break i recently and finally got a new pair of soccer cleats. Its been a long time since i had a pair that fits me. I'm very lets say picky with shoe width and i finally found the perfect shoe for me. They feel like a cloud when i run in them.
football soccer adidas poland

Of course they are not the cheap ones you find online. They are the newest pair of Adidas Ace 16.3 Primemesh Firm Ground/Artificial Ground (FG/AG) Soccer Cleats.

Image result for adidas ace 16.3 primemesh
Yea it is a long name. The shoes makes my foot feel secured yet also very comfortable. It has a Solar Green base with Pink/Black Adidas stripes. My brother started to poke jokes at me because he said they look like throw up and ugly but i actually feel like i have good luck in my new shoes. For the past two days including today i have scored two goals in two games against 7th grade in the past two games. Well most people say that its not a lot but i actually have scored the most so far against 7th grade. Not to brag but others try to reach my level but they just cant. now with my new good luck charm i feel invincible against all who challenge me. Now when i start my first soccer game in April i am going to be ready to dominate once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment